You Will Need:
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 2 Tbs Melted Butter
- 1 Cup Water
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
Pan Size / Bake Time:
- 9" x 13": 27-30 min
- Single Layer 9" round: 42-47 min
- 2 8" rounds: 28-30 min
- Prep: PREHEAT oven to 350°F. GREASE and flour pans.
- Mix: EMPTY content of small pouch into a small bowl. STIR 1/3 cup water and 2 tablespoons of melted butter into dry ingredients. Stir until mix thickens. Set aside.
- Mix: EMPTY cake mix into large bowl. STIR eggs, 1 cup water and oil into dry mix until moistened (about 50 strokes). POUR batter into prepared pan. SPOON mix from Step 2 onto the cake surface randomly (for cupcakes place 1 level tablespoon of filling on top of cupcakes and push slightly into surface). SWIRL the mix into the surface of the cake using a knife or spatula.
- Bake: BAKE in the center of the oven at 350°F until cake is firm in center. Follow cooking time provided. COOL 10-15 minutes.
High Altitude (over 3,500 ft.):
High Altitude Directions:Stir 2 tablespoons of flour into mix and follow basic directions above.
Servings per Container: 12
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50||130|
Contains: Wheat, Milk, Tree Nuts (Almonds, Pecans, Coconut)
Manufactured on equipment that also processes tree nuts.