- Generously frosts two 8" or 9" layers or a 13"x9" cake, brownies or about 40 cupcakes.
- Store unopened can at room temperature, not over 80°F.
- Stir room temperature frosting in can before using (cold frosting is difficult to spread).
- Cool cake completely. Brush loose crumbs off cake before frosting.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining frosting for up to 2 weeks.
Servings per Container: 9
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Dietary Fiber||< 1g||0%|
Manufactured On Equipment That Also Processes Tree Nuts.