- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Double Fudge Decadent Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- 28 Hershey's® Kisses® (any variety)
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF. Spray mini-muffin pans with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine brownie mix, oil, eggs, water and fudge packet in large bowl; stir with spoon until well blended, about 50 strokes.
- Spoon batter into each muffin cup; top with candy.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until set. Cool in pans 5 minutes. Carefully loosen brownie muffins from pan. Remove to cooling racks; cool completely.
- * Hershey's® Kisses® are registered trademarks of Hershey Food Corporation
they dont only look delicious but they look so cute placed in the center of the table, that's what (everyone) is looking foward to,when they come over ..................
I would also suggest to be sure that the "gem" is placed as close to the bottom as possible and covered on with a little brownie mix. Also, I did not use the chocalate lovers on the second go around the first time it was SUPER rich and didnt want the kids bouncing off the wall too much.....