- 1 box Duncan Hines® Chocolate Marble Swirl Decadent Brownie Mix as directed for pan size. Use chocolate pouch only.
- 1-2 tablespoon instant espresso granules or instant coffee granules
Vanilla Latte Batter:
- Cream pouch from Duncan Hines Marble Swirl Decadent Brownie Mix
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon espresso granules or instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Follow pan preparation for pan size indicated on box.
- Mix marble brownie chocolate pouch as directed, adding 1-2 tablespoons of espresso coffee granules. Pour chocolate brownie batter into bottom of greased 8x8 or 9x9 pan.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon espresso granules in the 1-tablespoon water and use as directed below.
- Pour Cream pouch into a small mixing bowl and beat with mixer 1 egg white, 1/4 cup oil, espresso granules in water and vanilla extract. Beat for 1 minute (by hand or with mixer) until well blended and light and fluffy.
- Spread cream pouch mixture over top of chocolate batter and swirl into the surface.
- Bake for 35-38 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- For easy clean up line the bottom of baking pan with parchment paper.
- Do not grease the sides of a brownie pan, only grease the bottom.