- 1 pkg. Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup coffee
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 11/2 cups roughly crushed mint crème-filled sandwich cookies
- 16 mint leaves
- 1/2 cup melted semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 can Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
- 1 packet Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Mint Chocolate Flavor Mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour an 8" x 8" or 9" x 9" square pan.
- Mix Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix, eggs, coffee and vegetable oil. Mix in crushed cookies.
- Pour brownie batter into pan and smooth into an even layer.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into brownies comes out clean.
- Dip the mint leaves into melted chocolate and set on wax paper and refrigerate to set. (Note: chocolate-covered mint leaves will keep 1 to 2 days in refrigerator.)
- Let brownies cool completely.
- Pour packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Mint Chocolate Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Frost brownies with the Mint Chocolate frosting you just created.
- Chill for 30 minutes. Cut into squares and garnish each brownie with a mint leaf.
- If you can’t find mint cookies, use regular crème-filled sandwich cookies and add 1/2 teaspoon of mint extract to batter.
How it Works Video
See how easy it is to use Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Mixes.