- 1 box Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, separated
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¾ c chocolate chips
- 1 packet Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Pumpkin Spice Flavor Mix
- 1 can Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Frosting Starter
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease or line an 8 x 8 pan with non-stick foil.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, ½ cup vegetable oil and water until blended well.
- In a separate bowl, combine pumpkin puree, sugar, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg until thoroughly mixed. Add ¾ cup of the brownie batter to pumpkin mixture and combine.
- Add chocolate chips to the brownie batter and spread in the bottom of a greased pan. Top with remaining pumpkin mixture. Using a knife swirl the two batters together.
- Bake for 40 minutes and cool completely.
How it Works Video
See how easy it is to use Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Mixes.