Bursting with cinnamon, these unusual brownies will be an instant hit. You might want to warn people that they are cinnamon ~ most people expect light brown frosting to be peanut butter. One bite and you'll be hooked!
- 1 packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Cinnamon Roll Flavor Mix and 1 can of Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter (remove ½ teaspoon dry mix for filling)
- Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Freshly grated cinnamon
- Pour pack of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Cinnamon Roll Flavor Mix (reserving ½ teaspoon) into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8” square pan.
- Stir brownie mix, 2 eggs, oil, and water together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir together softened cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg, flour, and reserved ½ teaspoon Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Cinnamon Roll Flavor Mix.
- Pour brownie mixture into prepared pan. Spoon cream cheese mixture on top. Cut an knife through to marbleize.
- Bake for 35–38 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Frost with prepared Duncan Hines® Cinnamon Roll Frosting.
- Grind fresh cinnamon on top.
I can imagine the flavors now. Yummy! =)