- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Classic White Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg coconut cream instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1 can Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Classic Vanilla Frosting
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
- For cake, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in 1/3 cup coconut. Divide into pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 32 to 37 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool following package directions.
- Fill and frost cake. Sprinkle with remaining coconut. Refrigerate until ready to serve.