- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Swiss Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Vanilla Frosting
- fresh raspberries
- mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt® or tube pan.
- For cake, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, milk and oil in large bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened.
- Beat at medium speed 2 minutes. Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips. Pour into pan. Bake at 350 °F 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Invert onto cooling rack. Cool completely.
- Spread frosting on top of cooled cake. Garnish with fresh raspberries and chocolate chips, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.