- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® French Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg vanilla or banana cream instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup almond brickle chips
- 1/2 cup Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style French Vanilla Frosting
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease generously and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
- For cake, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sweetened condensed milk and butter in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Fold in brickle chips. Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Cool completely.
- For glaze, combine frosting and brown sugar in small bowl. Stir in milk until blended. Drizzle over cake. Sprinkle with reserved brickle chips.