- 1 boxes Duncan Hines® Lemon Supreme Cake Mix
- 1 can Comstock Lemon Filling & Topping
- 2 cans of Duncan Hines® frosting creations™ Frosting Starter
- 2 packets of Duncan Hines® frosting creations™ Pink Lemonade Flavor Mix
- 1 small bag (12-20 pieces) candied jelly lemon fruit slices
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 9" round cake pans.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Pour batter into prepared cake pans and bake 28 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cakes cool completely and remove from pans.
- Pour 1 packet of Duncan Hines® frosting creations™ Pink Lemonade Flavor Mix into 1 can of Duncan Hines® frosting creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Repeat with second can and packet.
- Place first cake layer on a plate. Spread half of the can of Comstock Lemon filling on your cake, stopping 1/2 inch from the edge of the cake layer.
- Pipe a circle of the Pink Lemonade frosting you just created around edge of the cake.
- Add second layer of cake and repeat the process with the remaining half of Lemon filling and an outer circle of Pink Lemonade frosting.
- Place the final layer of cake on top and frost the sides and top of entire cake with Pink Lemonade frosting.
- Decorate finished cake with candied jelly fruit slices.
How it Works Video
See how easy it is to use Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Mixes.