- 1 box Duncan Hines® Strawberry Supreme Cake Mix
- 1 box Duncan Hines® Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake mix
- 1 box Duncan Hines® French Vanilla Cake mix
- 3 2/3 cups water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 9 eggs
- 2 cans of Duncan Hines® frosting creations™ Frosting Starter
- 2 packets of Duncan Hines® frosting creations™ Pink Lemonade Flavor Mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour three 12” x 17” inch sided sheet pans and line with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Prepare Duncan Hines® Strawberry Supreme Cake Mix as directed on box and pour into one of the prepared sheet pans. Repeat process with the Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake mix and the French Vanilla Cake Mix.
- Bake each sheet pan for 15-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Using a 2 inch circle cookie or biscuit cutter, cut 24 circles of cake out of the Strawberry, Dark Chocolate Fudge and French Vanilla cakes.
- Pour 1 packet of Duncan Hines® frosting creations™ Pink Lemonade Flavor Mix into 1 can of Duncan Hines® frosting creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended and place into piping bag with a leaf tip.
- Repeat with second can and packet.
- Place a circle of Strawberry cake on the bottom and frost cake with the Pink Lemonade frosting you just created using the piping bag.
- Top frosting with a circle of Dark Chocolate Fudge cake and frost.
- Finish with the circle of French Vanilla cake and frost top.
- Repeat with all cake circles until you have 24 cakelets and serve.
How it Works Video
See how easy it is to use Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Mixes.