- 1 pkg. Duncan Hines® French Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4 oz.) box of instant lemon pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup key lime juice
- 1 cup water
- zest of 1 lime
- 1 can Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
- 1 packet Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Strawberry Shortcake Flavor Mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Mix Duncan Hines® French Vanilla Cake Mix, pudding mix, eggs, vegetable oil, key lime juice and water. Fold lime zest into the batter.
- Pour cake batter into prepared pan. Fill pan no more than two-thirds full. Depending on your pan size, you may have leftover batter.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
- Let cake cool completely and turn it out of pan.
- Pour packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Strawberry Shortcake Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Melt the Strawberry Shortcake frosting you just created in the microwave in 5-second bursts until just melted enough to pour as a thick glaze.
- Pour over top of Bundt cake. Let frosting set for up to 10 minutes and serve.
- You can also frost the Bundt cake with the Strawberry Shortcake frosting without melting the frosting into a glaze.
How it Works Video
See how easy it is to use Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Mixes.