- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Swiss Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 (12 oz) pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour a 13x9-inch pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Add chips and marshmallows to batter. Pour into prepared pan. Drizzle melted butter over batter. Sprinkle with sugar and top with pecans.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm or cool completely in pan.
Also, I had a small amount of Nutella left in a jar, so I used it instead