- 1 packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Cherry Vanilla Flavor Mix and 1 can of Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
- 1 Box Duncan Hines Devils Food Cake Mix
- 1 8" cheesecake (enough for two cakes)
- 1 can Solo Almond Pastry Filling (enough for two cakes)
- 1 can Duncan Hines Comstock Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 Can Duncan Hines Chocolate Frosting
- Chocolate Syrup
- Pour pack of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Cherry Vanilla Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended. Set aside.
- Prepare Tiara Dessert pan or flan pan by spraying with cooking spray, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Prepare cake according to package directions. Turn out on rack to cool. The bottom of the pan is now the top of the cake and the part which you are going to fill.
- Fill pan with three cups of batter. Bake for about 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- While cake bakes place cheesecake in a bowl. Mix in half a can of almond filling until well incorporated. Place in refrigerator until ready to assemble cake.
For the cake:
- Place a thin layer of chocolate icing on the bottom.
- Top with half of the cheesecake mixture, followed by cherries.
- Drizzle with Cherry Vanilla Frosting Creations and Chocolate Syrup.
- Chill until ready to serve.
There are no reviews.