- 1 box Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (from a 12oz bag)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs, buttermilk and the chocolate chips in a bowl and beat well, either by hand or with a hand mixer until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into a well greased 9x13 pan (I used an aluminum pan) and bake for about 35 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Put the remaining 1 cup of dark chocolate chips into a microwavable bowl and set microwave to 1-2 minutes or until melted and pour immediately over the top of the cake. Spread it with a knife to evenly cover the cake.
- Let it cool again or serve it right away.
There are no reviews.