- 1 Box of Duncan Hine's Yellow Cake Mix
- 4 oz. pkg. of Instant Chocolate pudding
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1/8 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream (or simular brand)
- 1/4 cup Bailey's Cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Combine all ingredients, beat until smooth. About 2 minutes
- Pour into a greased 10 inch bundt pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes, or until done
- Cool cake in pan for 5 min, and on wire rack for 20 min.
- Mix the Irish Cream and powdered sugar together until thick and drizzle over cooled cake.
- Store in covered dish.
There are no reviews.