- 1-10 oz package of chocolate cookies
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- 3- 8oz packages of cream cheese
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups of your favorite candy bar, chopped into small pieces
- 1 packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Caramel Flavor Mix and 1 can of Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
- fudge topping
- preheat oven to 325
- grind cookies and add melted butter
- press into the bottom and sides of a 10 inch springform pan
- Beat together cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl
- beat in eggs one at a time
- beat in vanilla and heavy cream
- fold in candy bars
- then pour into pan
- Bake for 1 hour
- Let cool then refrigerate for 4-5 hours
- Pour pack of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Caramel Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Decorate with caramel frosting and fudge topping.
seriously good eats there!
Wow! This sounds super yummy...Great job!!