- 1 box Duncan Hines® Caramel Turtle Decadent Brownie Mix (reserve caramel pouch for topping)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 stick butter softened
- Caramel pouch (out of Turtle brownie mix box)
- 1 12 oz. package of caramels (remove from wrappers)
- 1 1/2 cups toasted coconut (sweetened coconut toasted)
- Dash of salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate pieces (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Make Cookies - Mix together brownie mix, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons of water and softened butter by hand or beat for 1 minute until blended.
- Place heaping tablespoons of batter on lightly greased or parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and allow to cool completely.
- Make Topping - Toast coconut in a 350° F for 3-5 minutes until coconut is lightly browned. Remove from oven and hold.
- In a microwave-safe bowl put caramel pouch, 6 oz of caramels and 1 1/2 tablespoons of milk. Microwave on high for 11/2 minutes and stir. Continue melting caramels in microwave at 10-second intervals until caramels are smooth. Stir in toasted coconut and spread on top of cookies.
- Melt chocolate pieces in microwave-safe bowl for 20 seconds or until melted and smooth. Do not over heat. Drizzle over top of coconut topping. Allow to cool and enjoy.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to get even sized cookies.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper for easy clean up
- Place chocolate chips into a zippered plastic bag, melt chips in microwave for 30 seconds, squeeze to help melt chips, continue on 10-second intervals till chips are all melted. Cut corner of baggie and drizzle chocolate on cookies.
There are no reviews.