- 1 box Duncan Hines® Caramel Turtle Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup broken mini pretzels
- Whole mini pretzels for garnish
- Kitchen shears make cutting the caramels into pieces a breeze.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray baking sheets with nonstick cooking-spray.
- In a large bowl combine brownie mix, oil, and eggs; stir with a fork to combine. Dough will be stiff. Stir in pretzel pieces (small pieces). Gently stir in caramel pouch.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets. Press down slightly. Garnish with whole pretzels if desired.
- Bake 12 minutes or until just set in the center. Cool 1 minute on pans. Transfer to wire racks with a metal spatula and cool completely.
- Experiment with thin pretzel sticks or fat pretzel rods for different textures.