- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF.
- Place cake mix, eggs, butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large bowl. Stir with spoon until thoroughly blended. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. Drop by level measuring tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 ºF for 12 minutes for chewy cookies (cookies will still be puffed) or 14 minutes for crisp cookies. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets. Remove to cooling racks. Cool completely. Store in airtight container.
Instead of nuts, we put 1/4 cup of peanut butter chips, 1/4 cup of butterscoch chips, 1/2 cup of heath toffe, and just a hand full of chocolate chunks.
VERY GOOD!!! just add what you want to it!