- 1 box Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Premium Brownie Mix or Duncan Hines® Milk Chocolate Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 oz of softened cream cheese
- 1 egg
Peanut Butter Filling:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, beat brownie mix, softened butter, softened cream cheese and egg. Mix either by hand or by using a mixer.
- Roll 1 tablespoon of dough into balls and place on lightly greased or parchment lined cookie sheets about 2 inches apart. Should make 2 1/2 dozen cookies.
- In a small bowl, mix powdered sugar and peanut butter together and roll into small balls using about 1 teaspoon. Press peanut butter balls into surface of uncooked brownie cookies and slightly flatten cookie. Bake for 12 minutes or until edges are set. Cookies may appear slightly under cooked, but do not overbake. Cool on cookie sheets for about 3 mins and transfer to wire rack.
- If Desired: Place 6 tablespoons of frosting into a microwave safe container and melt (30 seconds), drizzle melted chocolate over top of cookie. Cool.
- For easy clean up, place wax paper or parchment paper under wire rack -- then drizzle the frosting on cookies.
These are great! Anyone who loves chocolate and peanut butter together will definitely love these. My boys ate these in less than 2 days!