Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ and Duncan Hines® White Cake Mix are a perfect combination in these beautiful Strawberry Shortcake Whoopie Pies. Not only are they delicious and beautiful but they are incredibly simple to make. Add some fresh strawberries to the mix and you have a beautiful treat for Spring, Summer, Valentines day or anytime you want a delicious strawberry treat.
- 1 packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Strawberry Shortcake Flavor Mix and 1 can of Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
- 1 Package Duncan Hines® White Cake Mix
- 1 Egg
- 2 1/4 cup Frozen Whipped Topping
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 7 fresh Strawberries
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour a pack of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Strawberry Shortcake Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- In a large bowl combine Duncan Hines® White Cake Mix, egg, and frozen whipped topping. Beat on medium speed until well blended, 2-3 minutes.
- Scoop batter into 14 equal balls. Roll in powdered sugar and cook in two batches of seven cookies each for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely. Match up cookies with like sizes. Divide frosting among seven cookies. Top with second cookie. Garnish with fresh strawberry and enjoy.
how long does it take to completly make these?
Delicious and so cute!