Duncan Hines Golden Butter cake mix made into cookies with fresh lemon, lime, and orange juice and frosted with Duncan Hines vanilla frosting flavored with fresh lemon, lime, and orange juice.
- 1 box Duncan Hines Golden Butter Recipe cake mix
- 2 eggs or 1/2 cup sub.
- 1stick softened butter or margarine, softened
- 2 large fresh lemons
- 2 large fresh limes
- 2 large fresh oranges or tangerines
- 1can of Duncan Hines Vanilla frosting
- Optional: sugar or Splenda to top cookies
- May also use citrus peels as garnish
- Mix cake mix, eggs or sub., and butter or margarine, with juice from 1 each lemon, orange, and lime.
- Mix until dough ball forms.
- Drop by teaspoon on cookie sheets.
- Sprinkle a little sugar or Splenda on top of each cookie.
- Bake in pre-heated 350 F oven for 7-10 minutes.
- Remove cool on racks.
- Mix Duncan Hines Vanilla Frosting with juice from remaining, lemon, lime, and orange.
- Mix until combined, it should be slightly thin.
- Drizzle over or frost cookies.
- May use just 1 fruit or all fruit flavors, either lemon, orange or lime.
My aunt will love these she makes every kind of cookie she hears of.