Delicious Red Velvet cookies using Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake mix.
- 1 box Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine one (1) box of Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake mix, two (2) eggs and one-third (1/3) cup vegetable oil using a hand blender or wire whisk.
- Form teaspoon size balls and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet or baking pan about one inch (1") apart. Sligtly pat down the top of each ball.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes (the top of the cookie will crack).
- While hot, lightly sprinkle the top of the cookie with powdered sugar (optional).
Copyright © 2012 Pinnacle Foods Corp. LLC. All Rights Reserved.