- 1 pkg. Duncan Hines® Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
- 1 packet Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Cotton Candy Flavor Mix
- Colored sugar
- Cotton candy
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cupcake liners in muffin pans.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Pour batter into prepared cupcake liners, filling them no more than two-thirds full.
- Bake 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool for 5 minutes, then remove from pans and cool completely.
- Pour packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Cotton Candy Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Frost cupcakes with the Cotton Candy frosting you just created and sprinkle with colored sugar.
- Garnish with pieces of cotton candy.
- Heat and moisture will affect the cotton candy; therefore, add your cotton candy garnish right before serving.
How it Works Video
See how easy it is to use Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Mixes.
Heat and moisture will affect the cotton candy; therefore, add your cotton candy garnish right before serving."
I'm going to try all these hope they are awesome.