- Preheat oven to 350°F for metal pans.
- Place cupcake liners in two 12-cup cupcake pans.
- Blend dry mix, water, oil and eggs in a large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds).
- Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter into cups, filling each 1/2 full.
- Bake 21-24 minutes. Cupcakes are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes. Be careful to let cool completely before frosting.
- Eat and enjoy!
they look so good
or in a babyshower!