- 1 box Duncan Hines® Triple Chocolate Decadent Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter
- Fudge pouch (1/3 cup water added as per instructions on box)
- Mix Duncan Hines® Triple Chocolate Decadent Cake as directed on box. Reserve the chocolate fudge pouch to be used in the filling. Do not mix into the cake.
- Spoon the batter into lined muffin pan. Bake for 18 mins. Allow to cool.
- While the cupcakes are baking, beat together the marshmallow fluff, the softened butter and the chocolate fudge pouch (mixed according to box with 1/3 cup water). Cool until firm enough to frost with or pipe into cupcakes.
- With pastry tip, pipe filling into center of cupcakes or cut a cone shape out of center of cupcake and fill with tablespoon of filling.
- Frost with favorite Duncan Hines® Frosting.