- 1 pkg. Duncan Hines® Classic White Cake Mix
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 can Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
- 1 packet Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ White Chocolate Raspberry Flavor Mix
- 1/2 cup Duncan Hines® Comstock® Raspberry Pie Filling
- White chocolate curls
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cupcake liners in muffin pans.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Pour batter into cupcake liners, filling them no more than two-thirds full.
- Bake 18 to 24 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cupcakes comes out clean. Let cupcakes cool for 5 minutes, then remove from pans and cool completely.
- Use paring knife or apple corer to remove a small, 1" deep circle from the center of each cupcake.
- Place 1 teaspoon of Duncan Hines® Comstock® Raspberry Pie Filling in the cavity of each cupcake.
- Pour packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ White Chocolate Raspberry Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Frost top of cupcakes with the White Chocolate Raspberry frosting you just created and garnish with white chocolate curls.
- You can fill your cupcakes with the Duncan Hines® Comstock® Raspberry Pie Filling by using a small spoon or by putting the filling in a piping bag and squeezing it into the center of the cupcake.
How it Works Video
See how easy it is to use Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Mixes.