- 8 oz. package of semisweet chocolate bits
- 8 oz. of sour cream
- 1 tsp. Grand Marnier or orange extract
- Pinch of salt
- Melt the chocolate bits in the microwave.
- Stir in the sour cream and other ingredients.
- You can't let this frosting sit around before you apply it, it will harden quickly.
I cut the confectioners's sugar to about 1/2-3/4 cup.... and for the frosting I used LITE Sour Cream and Orange Extract (Watkins)
And....Yes, dkonfused1....it did harden quickly with the extract also!