- 1 box Duncan Hines Simple Mornings Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix
- 1/2 stick softened Butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- Beat dry mix, softened butter, eggs and water together.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- Swirl in apple cinnamon pouch. Sprinkle granola on surface of loaf.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 mins until golden brown and done in center.
tttemp/time is off.
As for the recipe itself, it's not quite right. After 35 min in a 350 oven, my loaf was still pure liquid. I ended up raising the temp to 400 for another 15-20 min, then lowering it to 375 once it started rising because I was afraid of burning the topping. The muffin recipe calls for 375, so I would recommend starting with that and keeping an eye on it. Even with an entire hour in the oven though, it came out delicious. I'd definitely recommend this.