- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Banana Supreme Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup ripe mashed bananas
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- confectioner's sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt® pan or tube pan.
- For streusel, combine pecans, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in small bowl. Stir until blended. Set aside.
- For cake, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, bananas, oil and water in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour half of batter into pan. Sprinkle streusel over batter. Spread remaining batter over streusel. Swirl with knife in figure-eight pattern.
- Bake at 350 °F for 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Invert onto cooling rack. Cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
I will make this again I am sure of that.