- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Simple Mornings Wild Maine Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- Preheat oven 350 °F. Grease 7-cup tube pan.
- For streusel, combine brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon in small bowl. Set aside.
- Rinse and drain blueberries from mix with cold water.
- For cake, empty muffin mix into bowl. Break up any lumps. Add sour cream, egg and water. Stir until blended. Pour one-third of batter into pan. Sprinkle half of streusel over batter. Place half of blueberries over streusel. Repeat layers ending with batter on top. Sprinkle streusel topping on top of the last batter layer.
- Bake at 350 °F for 33 to 37 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Invert onto cooling rack. Turn right-side-up.
- For glaze, place frosting in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power 10 to 15 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over warm cake.