- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Orange Supreme Cake Mix
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Classic Vanilla Frosting
- 2 tbsp milk or orange juice
- For streusel topping, place 2 tablespoons dry cake mix, brown sugar, cinnamon and margarine in medium bowl. Mix well with fork until crumbly. Stir in pecans. Set aside
- For cake, combine remaining cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream and oil in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour batter into pans. Sprinkle with streusel mixture.
- Bake at 350 ºF for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 15 minutes. Loosen loaves from pans. Invert onto cooling rack. Turn right side up. Cool completely.
- For glaze, combine frosting and liquid in small bowl. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over cooled loaves.
just drizzal frosting over the top and it will pretty enough to bring to a party.