- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup green crème de menthe
- 2 tbsp white crème de cacao
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan.
- Remove 1/2 cup cake mix and spread into 8x8-inch ungreased baking pan. Toast in oven 7 minutes. Cool.
- Combine remaining cake mix, egg and butter in large bowl. Mix until crumbs form. Press lightly into prepared pan.
- Bake 15 minutes. Cool.
- Heat marshmallows and milk in medium saucepan over low heat. Stir constantly until marshmallows melt. Refrigerate until thickened. Stir crème de menthe and crème de cacao into marshmallow mixture.
- In large bowl beat whipping cream until stiff. Fold in marshmallow mixture. Pour into crust. Dust top with cooled toasted cake mix. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into squares.