- 12 cups unseasoned or very lightly salted popped popcorn
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry Jell-O
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a large, shallow roasting pan with heavy foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter foil. Remove all unpopped kernels from popped popcorn. Pour popcorn into prepared pan. Keep warm in the oven.
- In a medium saucepan, combine sweetened condensed milk and dry Jell-O. Heat and stir over medium heat until mixture is slightly thick and bubbly, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Pour milk mixture over popcorn with long-handled wooden spoon; stir gently to coat. Bake 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Carefully turn out onto large piece of buttered foil.
- Cool. Break into pieces or clusters.
- For air-popped popcorn, you will get about 4 cups of popped popcorn for every 1/2 cup unpopped popcorn. You can use any flavor of Jell-O.
orange and black will be awesome for the kids hallowween party
Kids had a blast with this.
Fun thing to make for kids.
Fun thing to make with kids.