Delicious easy to make pastry.
- 1 package of store bought pastry dough
- 1 packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Chocolate Almond Flavor Mix
- 1 can of Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
- 1 ripe banana
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Unroll pastry dough and separate into squares on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Pour pack of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Chocolate Almond Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Slice banana into thin slices.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of frosting into the middle of each pastry square.
- Top with banana slices.
- Fold the corners of the square diagonally and pinch the corner.
- Bake 9-12 minutes
- Melt a little bit of the leftover frosting in the microwave for about 20 seconds to decorate the pastry.
Does it work with nutella?