Bake. Frost. Add an umbrella. These beach cupcakes couldn’t be any easier to make.
- Hands-on Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Servings: Makes 24 cupcakes
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 box Signature French Vanilla Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 container Whipped White Frosting
- food coloring
- mini umbrellas
- Bake cupcakes according to package directions.
- While the cupcakes bake, use food coloring to make pink and yellow frosting. You can make any color to match the types of the umbrellas.
- Frost cupcakes and top each one with an umbrella.