Whip up these tasty cupcakes using Comstock or Wilderness fruit filling for a fast and satisfying snack.
- Hands-on Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Servings: Makes 24 Cupcakes
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 box Signature French Vanilla Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can of your favorite Comstock or Wilderness Fruit Filling
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Fill cupcake liners 2/3 of the way with batter.
- Add a tablespoon of the Comstock or Wilderness Fruit Filling on top of the batter. Do not mix it in.
- Bake the cupcakes according to package directions. Once baked, remove from oven and let cool. Remove the cupcakes from liners and serve upside down so the cherries are on top.