Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookies
Nothing’s better than snuggling up with a warm Pumpkin Spice Latte… cookie!
- Hands-on Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Servings: Varies
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Signature Spice Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- ⅛ cup of hot water
- 2 tsps. instant coffee
- ⅔ cup pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 350 °F and grease baking sheets.
- Mix the cake mix, eggs, oil, pumpkin puree.
- Mix coffee and water together and then add to the batter.
- Spoon batter onto prepared baking sheets. Lightly pat down the top of each cookie ball.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes.