Strawberry Cannoli Cupcakes
Make these impressive and delicious cupcakes for any occasion.
- Hands-on Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 60 Minutes
- Servings: 12 cupcakes
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Decadent Decadent Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcake Mix
- water, oil and eggs called for on the cupcake mix package
- 4 Tbsp. (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- mini chocolate chips for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 12 paper liners in muffin pan(s).
- Prepare cupcake mix using water, oil and eggs in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Spoon batter evenly into prepared pan(s).
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cupcakes completely on wire rack.
- Beat butter in large bowl with electric mixer on high 1 minute or until light and fluffy. Add ricotta cheese and beat on low speed until blended. Gradually add Frosting Pouch. Beat 3 minutes or until frosting is blended and thickened.
- Pipe frosting on cupcakes using pastry bag. Sprinkle each with mini chocolate chips. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Baking Tip: Cupcakes can be made 1 day ahead. Ricotta Frosting is best made day of.