These summer-inspired cupcakes taste great any time of year.
- Hands-on Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Servings: makes 24 cupcakes
- Difficulty: EASY
- Prepare cake mix according to box directions
- Mix chocolate chips into the prepared batter
- Fill cupcake liners about 3/4 of the way to the top
- Bake according to box directions
- While cupcakes are baking, add several drops of green food coloring to the cream cheese frosting and mix well. Start with a few drops and add more until desired color is reached.
- Remove cupcakes from oven and let cool.
- Top cupcakes with the green frosting and enjoy!