Blueberry Crumble Pie
When you have a hankering for a traditional fruity crumble, make our super-simple Blueberry Crumble Pie.
- Hands-on Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 60 Minutes
- Servings: 8 pieces
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 ready-made pie crust (bottom crust only)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup quick cooking oats
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 can (21 oz.) Duncan Hines® Comstock® or Wilderness® More Fruit Blueberry Pie Filling & Topping
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine sugar, flour and oats in a large mixing bowl; add butter. Set aside.
- Pour blueberry pie filling into crust and top with crumb topping.
- Bake 45 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack.