One box of cake mix makes two loaves of delicious Cinnamon Bread! Eat one and share the other with a friend.
- Hands-on Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 70 Minutes
- Servings: Makes 2 loaves
- Difficulty: INTERMEDIATE
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- ¾ cup oil
- ¾ cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cinnamon
- Pour cake mix into a large mixing bowl. Remove 3 Tbsp from the mix and discard.
- Add oil, water, eggs, and vanilla. Beat until completely smooth.
- Grease each loaf pan and fill half way with batter.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon together.
- Sprinkle ⅓ cup of the cinnamon sugar mixture on to the half filled loaf pans.
- Add remaining batter to each loaf pan. Be mindful that the mix will rise.
- Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture on top of each loaf.
- Using a butter knife, gently move the batter around creating cinnamon swirls.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 to 50 minutes.